Thursday 16 August 2007

6 months


He walked over to the sink and poured himself a glass of water, downing it in two gulps, as if it had been beer or whisky.
- Neil Astley

It's been 6 months. 6 really diverse and terribly exciting months. And funnily it seems almost in vain to try and sum it up or anything. I really miss my bike though. Figured it would be nice to have a picture on the front page of the site. Make me feel better for a while. Need to get back on the open road though. And can feel the blood in my veins, disappointed as they return to the heart. But alas, it shall be a while.

Got heavily into 3D again. And completely blew everything I'd done before haywire. Working with the unreal engine to produce a mod. Potential is huge and much seems to be working out. So all feels fantastic.

The future looks full.

1 comment:

Vivek Nenmini said...

The outback beckons you. So hit the tar and the dust. Leave 3d and stuff for a day or two.